United States of America - Third World Country
(03-12-2022, 06:25 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: There is a lot to improve here for sure, and our government system is woefully inefficient and not nearly progressive enough. Still, it is no where near what you see in actual developing countries, the real third world countries.

Every country has its cons. The British seem keen on keeping a bunch of geezers in office that weren't even elected, on top of Brexit being an absolute disaster from all angles, with politics slipping further more regressive every day. Germany tries to paint itself as kings of being green, while shutting down all nuclear power plants and trying their best to keep getting Putin's juicy oil. France.

Not saying America is better. Generally I would prefer to live in Germany or Britain, at least for a time. I'd like to get a comparison myself of how living in places other than America would generally be. Do keep in mind, America is like 50 different countries at times. State laws vary so much, that something legal in one state could be a federal crime in the neighboring state. Beauty is, you can choose to live wherever you please. If I wanted to live in a regressive shithole like Alabama, I could. If I wanted to live a more leftist lifestyle, states like Washington are very liberal.

If your English, imagine someone thinking Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland are filled with identical people and identical lifestyles. America is a big country, so large that the world generally only sees the extremes.

I agree, abolish the house of lords. Brexit was a farce.

But there is no denying your political system breeds poverty and squalor

The American dream is extreme capitalism. Literally everything is about making profit. Schools, hospitals, insurance, politics.

If you can pay, you'll be fine. If you can't then you'll likely die.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread