United States of America - Third World Country
(03-12-2022, 04:06 AM)konsta Wrote: Despite all of the cons of Mexico and the shitholes I've been to there, it's a beautiful country with sentimental, good people, with some of the best food in the world. Mexicans are friendly and adorable. They know how to make the best out of life and stay happy with what they have. It's just sad they're living in that reality, in their world, it's different than ours.

Just have some street smarts and don't get screwed over, because being gulliable and naive will fuck you up. All I can say is if they say it's 100 pesos or 200 pesos on the streets, they're ripping you off. 400+ pesos, they're disrespecting your intelligence. Also, be careful and extremely vigiliant at nights and don't take any cab, I heard of taxi drivers taking you to the middle of nowhere and ask for this amount of money or you're being dropped there. To be safe, get a car. To sum it up, imagine Mexico was Glasgow having a large tropical country.

Loving the Glasgow references. I've lived in the roughest areas of Glasgow.

I have a theory that Glaswegians could take on anyone.

Anyway listen, are you more likely to get shot by a toddler in the USofA than you are by a criminal in Mexico ?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: United States of America - Third World Country - by Marty - 03-12-2022, 09:21 AM