Vehicle Sounds Fixes/tweaks
Title of Suggestion: Vehicle Sounds Fixes/tweaks

Description
Small changes to certain vehicle sounds

Why?
A few vehicles in the game lack sounds whilst driving, this includes the Aston Martin V12 Vantage, Ford Raptor, Nissan Skyline GTR R32 and potentially a few others although I'm only aware of those stated prior, I believe having the appropriate vehicle sounds despite being somewhat of a small change will fill in the missing gap and fulfil the driving experience you'd expect to hear going 115mph with a V12 engine down Connectivity after a run-in with the Rozzers, as it's quite bizarre having no sounds in the first place. (I'm aware Frost made a pack on the Steam Workshop to fix these issues however it only resolved one to my knowledge- the SWAT Van- which is why I'm posting this here after contemplating putting it as a 'bug report' as part of this suggestion isn't classified as a 'bug report').

Similarly to the vehicles stated previously, cars such as the Ferrari 250GT and the Rolls Royce Ghost have the same engine sound- I thought it would be fitting to highlight these vehicles to a sound change if the suggestion was to be approved due to them having the default HL2 Jeep engine sound and was hoping they could be changed similarly to how the BMW and Chrysler 300C recently received a sound change, which was positively received by the community, in which I firmly believe a change to all the vehicles stated thus far will have the same positive outcome amongst FL.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Vehicle Sounds Fixes/tweaks - by Boonan - 10-30-2021, 01:51 AM
RE: Vehicle Sounds Fixes/tweaks - by Pollux - 10-30-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Vehicle Sounds Fixes/tweaks - by Pollux - 11-05-2021, 11:09 AM
RE: Vehicle Sounds Fixes/tweaks - by Boonan - 12-11-2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Vehicle Sounds Fixes/tweaks - by Pollux - 01-07-2022, 08:19 PM