Waterbubble
Hello again wizard_0315

You have no idea how the arrest would play out if it happened so your argument that I would only be "swinging an arrest batton" is not a valid argument, you are not psychic. Most of the times I roleplay during the arrest where I search the suspect, ask for ID and sometimes even look up previous tickets and warrants to see if there are any recent for the same crimes. Also, I am not able to turn players into dogs so that was not me. I told this person to stay in my vehicle to avoid him running around like the way he did but in his defence, he was roleplaying as a dog and as far as I am aware dogs does not have the same sense of conseqeuences as humans which is why he ran after the car. Again though, I asked him to stay in my vehicle to avoid it happening again. What you did was far worse which is why you were punished, also considering you had been causing trouble earlier the same evening trying to ruin an event by micspamming and general minging. I had to kick you and JohnSilver had after a while grab you to tell you off.

Your argument about imprisonment is not valid in my eyes as death is a far worse consequence which means it's what you should avoid the most, which in this case you did not. The rule has "imprisonment" listed to regulate so players think twice before comitting crimes because like you said yourself, nobody wants to get locked up.

Last of all, you say that I can't bring up the other rules I found because it's not what I listed in your ban, I'm afraid you're wrong. The whole purpose of writing an UBR is to come up with arguments and convince me to change my mind about the situation and maybe lift it. You presented your arguments and I encountered them with my more rules that you broke which strengthen my agruments to why you should stay banned, you basically broke more rules than what I listed which doesn't really help your case.

I hope I answered your questions.
[Image: TglJDob.png]

Messages In This Thread
Waterbubble - by wizard_0315 - 10-29-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: Waterbubble - by Toe Shmicki - 10-29-2021, 09:24 PM
RE: Waterbubble - by wizard_0315 - 10-29-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Waterbubble - by wizard_0315 - 10-29-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: Waterbubble - by Toe Shmicki - 10-30-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Waterbubble - by wizard_0315 - 10-31-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: Waterbubble - by Toe Shmicki - 10-31-2021, 12:00 PM