Uex
Steam Name: Uex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524797746

BanID: 85154

Ban Reason
PRA(99260) - Using third-person to metagame for IC advantages // Very disappointed as you know much, much better than this

Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
NEMxDman, Wolven, Ceaser and Frost

Why should you be unbanned?
Good evening, It's clear that the most recent player report has a lot of confusion and misunderstanding situations therefore, I'd like to present my point of view on it as a whole.

Myself, Caesar, Frost and Wolven were driving around casually looking for people to mug; this is due to it being our main source of income (roleplay-wise). Upon driving around, we discover NemXD's base, along side a few other Alessi members. At this point, we get out of the vehicle (whereas one of the clips, it shows the Black Suburban driving up the driveway, and then back again.) This is where I'd like to point out that this was two different situations Lewwings... The clip of us killing them (the first raid (https://medal.tv/clips/66467371/d1337Np7...cyOTI0ODMs) is a completely different time and situation to the part where I drove up and down the driveway (https://medal.tv/clips/66477815/d133714F...cyOTI0ODMs) Furthermore, the clip of us driving next to their base (which is a different situation and time to the first raid) there was no follow up raid, nothing else to it apart from a clip of a car driving up and down a driveway.  This is where it all entails together, because the clip of the suburban, apparently being used to show  "third person abuse" was after we raided for the first time, and may I point out it wasn't followed by a raid. We drove back to our base, I simply cannot remember for what reason, but we drove back afterwards to their base and jumped on top of the bonnet of the car to where we saw the contraband and raided again. (The second raid)  You have banned me for the reason "Using it for an OOC advantage with no attempt to exit the vehicle and driving is such a way that there's no explanation for why the vehicle was positioned the way it was." It was not metagaming at all because as the clip literally shows, there was no follow up raid so what information would I have gathered to not be used at all?

Please take this Player Report seriously and I request that it gets further investigated.

Lewwings, this player report was so hard to explain due to the point that these following rules were broken on the forums:
8.  The maximum amount of accused players per report is three players, this may be exceeded if more than three players break the same rule in a specific situation.
9.  Player reports should only include one situation, unless the report is focused on one individual player.

There are two different situations to this PR and may I remind you, four people were reported over two seperate rule breakages.

Messages In This Thread
Uex - by Uex - 10-05-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Uex - by Lewwings - 10-08-2021, 06:47 PM
RE: Uex - by Lewwings - 10-10-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: Uex - by Caesar - 10-10-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Uex - by Lewwings - 10-10-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: Uex - by Caesar - 10-10-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: Uex - by Uex - 10-10-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Uex - by Lewwings - 10-10-2021, 07:58 PM
RE: Uex - by Uex - 10-10-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: Uex - by Lewwings - 10-11-2021, 08:37 PM