Multiple Users
Player report approved.

The situation with the plant waste is ultimately an irrelevant one as it was not being dropped for a transaction - sometimes you unfortunately just lose out by chance. As for the claims of a breach of rule 3.1a, invalid raid reason, and any other claims of rule breakage, they will all be denied due to either being disproven in this thread or not having sufficient evidence.

However, one aspect of this report will be approved, which are the claims of third-person abuse. It is dead obvious what Frost's vehicle was used to do as shown in Video #3 - I even tried the same path in the same vehicle, with the same base conditions, and the way in which the vehicle was driven and the sudden reversal of it when an Alessi approached makes a very strong case for third-person abuse. While not a rule-break in its own right, it does confirm metagaming as there's no IC way to explain how or why the members of that vehicle would be able to know the state of Alessi contraband.

I did read that there was some crouching and jumping onto people's heads to verify the current state of the Alessi compound's interior, and that is permitted as it uses IC methods to reach that information fairly. However, the use of the vehicle as evidenced would be considered metagaming and I am disappointed to learn that Uex was driving the vehicle at the time, evidently using it for an OOC advantage with no attempt to exit the vehicle and driving is such a way that there's no alternative explanation for why the vehicle was positioned where it was.

Therefore, Uex - with nearly 2000 hours and 13 RPPs, who I even personally warned recently not to return to a rule-breaking streak, will be issued a 1 week ban for metagaming by using third-person to gain information only accessible through OOC means to influence IC decisions.

As for the other three in the vehicle, take this as a collective warning to not engage in the above behaviour or actions yourselves.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Messages In This Thread
Multiple Users - by NEMxDman - 09-30-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: Multiple Users - by Lewwings - 09-30-2021, 07:09 PM
RE: Multiple Users - by Lewwings - 10-03-2021, 04:01 PM
RE: Multiple Users - by User 19014 - 10-03-2021, 05:05 PM
RE: Multiple Users - by NEMxDman - 10-03-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Multiple Users - by Wolven - 10-03-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Multiple Users - by Lewwings - 10-05-2021, 08:47 PM