Voilet
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Ref AA-VDK/99258
RE: "Voilet"
Staff Member: Violet DE Kittie / STEAM_0:1:226053188 / 76561198412372105
Accusatory: wizard_0315 / STEAM_0:1:125594896 / ElectronicRevolutions

wizard_0315,

Upon review of the provided evidence, I have decided to deny this Admin Abuse case.

Whilst you may describe Violet, or 'Voilet', as you spelt it, as "being unprofessional against players/users", I do not find this the case. The evidence you have provided does not show any evidence of being targeted, as you so describe.

I fail to see how your dishwasher situation has any correlation to this case, you were not pulled into an administrative situation because of that - it was because of your previous rule breakages. Although, I'd suggest getting it looked at. There's no way a dishwasher can break if the door is left closed.

Your record is not great, and I can see the archived cases from a few years back also (these are no longer valid on your record, however). From all of your active bans and blacklists (15 total) - Violet has only issued 1 of these. Our staff do not target players, as you have also suggested. They try their best to keep players happy and online - punishments are only issued as a last resort when the user online is disruptive to prevent a detriment of playing experience for others.

Our staff team work completely voluntarily to keep the community running, and it has been this way since 2008. They would much rather be playing the game than dealing with disruptive players. If you had to deal with this constantly, you could probably understand a hint of sarcasm when having to deal with situations like the one you have shown evidence of above.

Please think before you act, I understand your frustration - but I can assure you that we only want the best player experience for everyone. If you play within the rules, you will find your experience a much more enjoyable one. Not only for yourself, but for the whole community.

If you truly feel like you are being targeted, you are more than welcome to disclose any evidence of this to myself or any other member of the SA team. However, I do not see this here - and this is not something that admins would really like to be doing with their time, I can assure you.

---------- DENY / MV-CLOSED ----------
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep

Messages In This Thread
Voilet - by wizard_0315 - 09-30-2021, 03:09 PM
RE: Voilet - by Violet DE Kittie - 10-01-2021, 04:21 AM
RE: Voilet - by Edned - 10-01-2021, 12:30 PM