Voilet
Your Name: Waterbubble

Accused Staff Member: Voilet

Involved users
Daniel, Taxi, Voilet, Me

Date & Time (GMT): 30/9/21 @ 16:51 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Being unprofessional against players/users.

She has been (as fee like) Targeting me for the past few days. basically saying in nice words today that I have to leave the server she already has a report against this. Still, totally ignore it and just start being unprofessional again. Waving. when I'm getting banned. just taking the piss of players. I can call 4 players that have mutual feelings regarding this. Christiaan :], Fetty, Tibo (One I don't name since he sees that admins cover each other and he wants his record clean)

Also the dishwasher was ready and if I don't open it it can break. so I said hold on I have to open if for an sec. So I walked away (less than 2 min) came back and put my headset on and hear her command me like I'm an dog or something. And the sad part comes is that I have to be more adult than her. and I said (You cant hear it in video I think) Well ima stick to the admins that ware here before since they are dealing with the situation. She wasn't here when it all happened that's also what daniel said she just came here to see me get banned and mock me.

[Image: RN9KNvG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Voilet - by wizard_0315 - 09-30-2021, 03:09 PM
RE: Voilet - by Violet DE Kittie - 10-01-2021, 04:21 AM
RE: Voilet - by Edned - 10-01-2021, 12:30 PM