Violet
Hello FireIce, Thank you for making this AA on me.

Like I said in-game, what your friend had is not a base, in that case, your friend broke Rule 9.1 "The following buildings are reserved for passive roleplay and so you are not allowed to base or use contraband in the following locations: Main Street buildings, Burger King, Midas, Broadway buildings, Big Bells Hells, Syndicate tower, Minnesota building, metro stations & bank, Sinclair gas station, Fire station, MTL crane & Control room, J&M Glass Co and free-standing bases in any area within the city. "

Second, you can see in your own video that you broke rule 7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations, and Connectivity road."  You were a Gun dealer, do you think it is fine to take out an AK and shoot people and call it 'defending a base' when you're in a public area? There were police online so you should've called them. The reason you got blacklisted for Weapon and Gun Dealer is because you started shooting at another player in a public area when you instead should've called the police.

"I wasn't surfing, I told her it was one of my friends"
Remember FireIce, lying in the courthouse is not allowed. As I said, I have solid evidence of you surfing with the composter.

https://medal.tv/clips/66190216/d1337LIP...Y5MjY2ODks

Regard:
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 

Messages In This Thread
Violet - by wizard_0315 - 09-27-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Violet - by Violet DE Kittie - 09-27-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: Violet - by wizard_0315 - 09-27-2021, 03:17 PM
RE: Violet - by Violet DE Kittie - 09-27-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Violet - by Edned - 09-27-2021, 05:00 PM