Violet
Your Name: Waterbubble

Accused Staff Member: Violet

Involved users
UEX,cristian :]

Date & Time (GMT): 27/9/21 @ 14:31 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
My friend went for a smoke. So I was alone then I see UEX attempting to jump into the property of my friend.

I warn him to not do that. After 10 seconds he decides to break into my friend's property (7.4). I decide to protect my friends base while he is afk first i wanted to knock him out with an less than lethal weapon. But when i realised he jumped into it so i decided to get my ak out to wallbang. The bullets didn't went trough an police officer came and i explained the situation about him breaking in. I get arrested for it i don't know why. After that voilete pulled me into an sit punishing me for defending private property and surfing i wasn't surfing told her it was one of my friends (Not the same as this one) However without any evidence regarding that she decides to punish me for it and crime in public. While it isn't an crime and i did not serf. Here are videos regarding the sit and the raid. Also then an screenshot of my mate flying (I didn't start the recording yet. and its not the friend called cristian :] just someone i met) I also explained that Teapot Tithead wasen't an good name but according to her it was i asked her if /jark mi0ff was allowed and its i the same genre and it is. I don't call that an propper job name. I just think She is been bending the rules for a while now. also been asking multiple people about this if i mthe only one that irratates it. But I'm not. Also let her know that.

[Image: zCIacJ8.png]

It's hard to see I tried zooming in with PS but i cant find his name this is the bets i can do.

Messages In This Thread
Violet - by wizard_0315 - 09-27-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Violet - by Violet DE Kittie - 09-27-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: Violet - by wizard_0315 - 09-27-2021, 03:17 PM
RE: Violet - by Violet DE Kittie - 09-27-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Violet - by Edned - 09-27-2021, 05:00 PM