[FL:RP] MrNightmare , Bejna Ming , Wolvesis
In my defense, I'd want to point out that this video was extremely misleading considering his microphone was not heard. Second, we were nicely conversing and having a typical in-game character conversation until he became enraged and began swearing at us, in a completely out of character way. That's when I started talking to him more frequently in order to exact some type of retaliation. I agree that he said leave me the fuck alone and we did not, but he didn't leave the game because we were "annoying" him; he left because he wanted to avenge his girlfriend and thought he got what he needed then left, which he took from out of game character. Furthermore, my mentioning of his girlfriend was a matter of in-game character roleplay, since me and her already spent time together and I also gave her $6000 in game cash and logs could prove that. The majority of the false context comes into play when I asked him whether "he would like us to call his mother" in game character, he replied with and I quote, "I hope she burns and dies from cancer". I then went on to ask about his father, and he replied, "I hope he burns and dies too". I took that as an in-game character thing, and we all laughed about it. Then he began laughing with us, stating that my jokes were amusing, and as you can see in the video, I went on and said, "He wants to be our friend now, shut up." The main point of this situation was to have a good laugh and role play of "street bullying," which is something that happens on a regular basis worldwide. He took it the wrong way since his girlfriend has had several issues with the players I was with, then he took over the computer that they share, she went ahead and signed out, then he joined with a different account using the same computer, trying to avenge his girlfriend in any way possible. Overall, this strongly implies that he was attempting to revenge his girlfriend by gathering information in real life and using it in game. He then states, " They've been relentlessly targeting Catastrophic as well, she's just unaware of how to record which is why I have to step in now," This Cleary depicts the vengeance he sought.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] MrNightmare , Bejna Ming , Wolvesis - by MrNightMare - 09-24-2021, 05:37 PM