The truth will eventually come. The end is inevitable!
Youve brought up the idea of resigning to me before, and if I'm quite honest I thought you were bullshitting. And it stunned me when I woke up covered in Pringles crumbs and the smell off a camal's arse that you actually decided to go ahead and resign.

Although I'm disappointed you've decided to depart, I'm glad you did so too since I'd argue mental stuff is the most important if left undealt with. However it's worth the mention you are loved by many Jakey. You're a really good guy with a good heart who deserves nothing but the best in life.

I still remember when you first made your quote unquote "return" to FL back in.. was it May? Nevertheless your first impression to me was you were a nice guy, so that's why we started talking! So that's why I hope that you'll keep in touch over Discord or something since I'd hate to lose you.

Farewell Jakester, you did a terrific job as an admin. ♥️
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The truth will eventually come. The end is inevitable! - by User 19014 - 08-13-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: The truth will eventually come. The end is inevitable! - by Blaz - 08-13-2021, 06:12 AM