The truth will eventually come. The end is inevitable!
Heart 
Dear Fearless,

After some thinking recently I am deciding to depart from the team. I have had a great team and to me, I am leaving surprisingly fast. However, I am not doing this for my "veteran" tags as I don't think I can even have them. Mentally I am not the best (not going to get into it) I need time to work on myself. Although the server has unlocked new friendships and new opportunities. Now is the time that I must depart from one of the best communities I have been a part of. I thank you all for the experience you have given me whether it's been good or bad. You have all helped turn me into who I am. I am thankful to every single one of you. There doesn't need to be any honorable mentions as you have all made me happy and experience this community in a really good way... Although I might be able to claim veteran tags. I don't want to accept them as many of you may think that I am just doing it for that. I don't want you all to think that. Once again, I thank you all!

"I love you 3000" 
Sincerely, Jakey

Messages In This Thread
The truth will eventually come. The end is inevitable! - by Jakey - 08-13-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: The truth will eventually come. The end is inevitable! - by User 19014 - 08-13-2021, 12:10 AM