BanID: 85053

Ban Reason
TOS - 1.12

Staff Member: Pollux, I'd also like to involve Edned

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
Posting on behalf of h3x

In terms of the ToS ban on my account, I personally think it's completely disingenuine to claim I broke 1.12. The ban is for me allegedly having an SQL file and a couple of parts of the FL network.

This information is public, and has been since around the time FL and LL split off. No ToS 1.12 was violated in the process. Additionally, I've literally got permission from Edned to test the FL network. [Image: VF2Pp8r.png]. So why suddenly has this changed without me being notified at all? This is completely unfair and quite honestly unprofessional behaviour, you can't just go round changing your mind on whens good and whens not. Additionally I've spoke to Ed about certain issues before related to my health and I'm happy to share more details in private, for the sake of privacy I'm not bringing them up here.

To sum it up:
[*]The data is already public
[*]ToS 1.12 doesn't apply in this case
[*]Certain medical conditions (which I'm happy to discuss in private) deeply affect my behaviour.

Please note this is my first ban.

Please consider this BR in a mature and professional standard, I can be contacted on Discord @ h3x#9697 for any other info.

Thanks,

h3x

Messages In This Thread
h3x - by Slaint - 08-09-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: h3x - by Pollux - 08-09-2021, 09:55 PM
RE: h3x - by Pollux - 08-12-2021, 01:43 AM