Lewwings
Your Name: ART

Accused Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
/

Date & Time (GMT): 30/7/21 @ 20.02 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Okay so I was just driving around the city not doing anything wrong then I saw a car blocking the road so I told them to move the car.  After that Lewwings Toke random a weapon on me (inside the city) And just shot my car. After he told me to get out of the car and said that I was his hostage. Then he asked me to unlock my car, which I did after my car was randomly stolen by a citizen. I think you can clearly see what rules he broke here When I'm doing crime in public or other players we get a ban for this. hope you will take this report seriously. 

Of course, the police/swat was scared to do anything because he is an admin. 

7.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations, and Connectivity road.

7.7 You hostage players for a maximum of $2000, however it can't be without a valid roleplay reason or in public, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation.

Also, i pmed Lewwings after this all to ask why he did this all in public and why my car was randomly stolen in public he did not even help me with my car.

What as answer i got is:

(PM) [FL] DefinitelyNotLewwings (63): You're entitled to post your AA on me, but at the end of
the day; you could of avoided it if you had followed FearRP and left when I told you to
instead of acting the big man.

I mean where did I broke Fearrp? everyone was screaming and stuff. i did exactly what he asked me what i had to do. + if i broke the rules why did he not toke it into a sit? on the first place? and calling me a big man ? as a staff member is pretty unprofessional.

https://youtu.be/tuvYoIYlkZU (Sorry for the bad quality i was on my work pc)

Waiting for a respond from an SA
Thank you for ur time.

Messages In This Thread
Lewwings - by ART - 07-30-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Jan - 07-30-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: Lewwings - by ART - 07-30-2021, 09:24 PM
RE: Lewwings - by ART - 07-30-2021, 09:25 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Lewwings - 07-31-2021, 09:00 AM
RE: Lewwings - by Conn - 09-15-2021, 01:44 PM