JaSch
(07-26-2021, 02:12 PM)Wolf Shmicki Wrote: -Involved

I was the drunkard who was "put down" after slightly assaulting my boss in a drunken rant, I will admit I wasn't expecting a bullet to the back of my head, I was fully expecting to get my ass tazed, and dragged back to my boss for the RP to continue.

BTW loved that video I re-watched him getting tazed multiple times xD so thanks for the laugh.

Hello Wolfy, 

thank you for sharing your part of this story.

At first I want to apologize for ruining the roleplay/experince for you. It caught me quite off guard that you'd turn a passive roleplay to an aggressive one by actually using an aggressive rp-item to hit your boss. I think it would've been more fitting if you did a "/me tries to hit his boss" in order to give Taxi58 the chance to maybe even react to it and turn the fight around! (And to keep it passive)

Although I'd like to mention that you would've been arrested for a long time duo to your previous arrest of drunk driving and the new case of dangerous assault / attempted murder under the influence of alcohol, with the help of a lethal object. The roleplay would've kinda ended there!

Anyways - once again, sorry and thank you for sharing your side! 

(I'm happy that I could make you laugh x) )

King Regards,
JaSch

Messages In This Thread
JaSch - by JaSch - 07-25-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: JaSch - by Wolf Shmicki - 07-26-2021, 02:12 PM
RE: JaSch - by JaSch - 07-26-2021, 06:38 PM
RE: JaSch - by Violet DE Kittie - 07-26-2021, 02:41 PM
RE: JaSch - by JaSch - 07-26-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: JaSch - by Violet DE Kittie - 07-27-2021, 02:44 PM