JaSch
Hello Jasch,
First, I want to make this clear that your blacklist is not ONLY based on yesterday's incident. I explained that your attitude has been noticed by multiple staff members and we have noticed that you always choose violence as the first option. Previously you have been blacklisted for RDM when you gunned down a player for 'punching' and the person you RDMed was Daniel, we all saw it as undercover that day. It was me, Taxi, John and Daniel.
Back to Yesterday's incident, as a police officer, you and your teammate have tasers and both of you could use the taser to put the criminal to justice instead of shooting him down.

"I actually thought Kittie was aware of me hitting the guy with the ASP Baton at first because she mentioned she watched the "Joke we had going on down there"(Morso the redicioulous joke/shitshow... very serious, not funny at all...)"
- Must mention too, You did taser and cuffed John when he was AFK for "joke". Do you think that is funny when you do it? Well, You went too far after that.

"Also: Violet De Kittie states very clearly that "Taxi58 was just unconcious", which was right, but not obvious to my character. As a great roleplayer like she is, she should know better"
- I know better how roleplay works and I know better how roleplay should go on. If I was in your situation, I would never choose violence but chase or tase him. As I play on the server for 4 years, being a Teacher, EC and now I'm an admin, and I NEVER has chosen violence as my first option for my RP if it is not necessary, for example, yesterday's incident.

"Things can become quite frustrating at some time. Specially when you're stressed a lot through realife/work"
- If You having stress or problems IRL, that doesn't mean you can break the rules. However, your IRL problem is not any of my concerns. If you are on the server you must follow the rules as everyone else. Your actions is your own responsibility.

Finally, you did break the rules and there are other admins that witnessed it too, Your own video shows that too.
Again, this is not based on yesterday's incidents but I do believe that you do have been warned of this a few times before.

As I said, your actions is your own responsibility.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 

Messages In This Thread
JaSch - by JaSch - 07-25-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: JaSch - by Wolf Shmicki - 07-26-2021, 02:12 PM
RE: JaSch - by JaSch - 07-26-2021, 06:38 PM
RE: JaSch - by Violet DE Kittie - 07-26-2021, 02:41 PM
RE: JaSch - by JaSch - 07-26-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: JaSch - by Violet DE Kittie - 07-27-2021, 02:44 PM