Ranch the Deer
(07-23-2021, 12:26 PM)GIO3600 Wrote: 3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

I walked towards you whilst being unarmed. And if you see the video, you had plenty of time to stop shooting.

2 seconds isn't exactly plenty of time.

I didn't realise you were unarmed until after I'd shot you. There's no good me just sitting around thinking "Ooh, has he got a gun on his back?" and then meanwhile being pelted with 50 rounds a seconds cause he's got a MAC on his hip.

I'm not denying any of this, you've just got to understand that I didn't have much of a choice, considering you had very shortly prior made comments to the other BMD that gave us reason to believe that you were raiding.

My question to you is why did you linger in such a dangerous situation instead of doing the logical thing and running off? Playing devil's advocate here, it's not terribly realistic to just stand dead still when a gun is being discharged in your direction (I'm citing rule 3.4d for this).
If I was any less of a man, I'd think that you wanted us to shoot you, judging by your bizarre choice to remain put instead of running.
You were not under FearRP either, because we had made no demands, and FearRP is broken once a firearm is discharged.

If I had 'plenty of time' to stop shooting, you had plenty of time to run off.

Messages In This Thread
Ranch the Deer - by _George_ - 07-23-2021, 11:58 AM
RE: Ranch the Deer - by The Bunkerman - 07-23-2021, 12:19 PM
RE: Ranch the Deer - by _George_ - 07-23-2021, 12:26 PM
RE: Ranch the Deer - by The Bunkerman - 07-23-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Ranch the Deer - by _George_ - 07-23-2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Ranch the Deer - by Lewwings - 08-02-2021, 06:57 AM