Ranch the Deer
I'll repeat what I said to you in GOOC about this

The BMD and I were travelling together at the time, and all that we saw was an Alessi blue car parked right outside the guy's property. Shortly afterwards, the BMD said he was probably being raided. Combined with the fact that you said the following to him in PMs "im not gonna raid you i know you have contra ;)", we had liable reason to think that someone was raiding the property. I know it says you 'weren't' going to raid him, but that just made us all the more suspicious that you would, especailly when combined with your usage of a ;) at the end.
So me and the BMD went around the back to investigate, and you just pop out from the end of the street, which is why I shot at you because you were so close to his apartment and potentially the guy we suspected who was going to raid.

Your actions gave me viable cause to think that you were going to raid his property, and thus must be stopped, which is why I shot at you and killed you in the first place. Unarmed you may have been, but from the distance that was pretty hard to tell.

I don't know what you plan to achieve by reporting me for this. I had reason to think that you were a danger, and thus my reason for shooting and killing you is valid. Perhaps it was a little premature for me to start shooting so quickly, but either I shoot quickly and kill someone with the risk that it may be the wrong person, or I just wait for the flowers to grow and end up getting shot myself for being too slow.

Messages In This Thread
Ranch the Deer - by _George_ - 07-23-2021, 11:58 AM
RE: Ranch the Deer - by The Bunkerman - 07-23-2021, 12:19 PM
RE: Ranch the Deer - by _George_ - 07-23-2021, 12:26 PM
RE: Ranch the Deer - by The Bunkerman - 07-23-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Ranch the Deer - by _George_ - 07-23-2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Ranch the Deer - by Lewwings - 08-02-2021, 06:57 AM