fetty
Hello Fetty,
Let me explain why you get a ban.
So, I saw you get killed by an Officer on the main street. After five minutes, you come back with a gun and kill the officer who killed you at the hospital as unemployed. You also breaking your NLR that time. When I grab you and asked you what is the reason you kill him and you replay me " kill him? I don't know what is kill is". Server crash after that, I do wait for you after the server back but you never join. I'm a witness to the incident. That's is the reason ban you.

The rule you broke:
- 3.1 - Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
- 3.1a - Violence should always be the last option.
- 3.6 - Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget how you died.
- 7.1 - You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations, and Connectivity road.

To add, you also warned Multiple times by few admins and you have been blacklisted three days in a row for weapons for the same reasons. So, the ban is valid.

Regards,
Violet De Kittie
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 

Messages In This Thread
fetty - by fetty - 07-07-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: fetty - by Violet DE Kittie - 07-07-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: fetty - by fetty - 07-07-2021, 07:04 PM
RE: fetty - by Violet DE Kittie - 07-08-2021, 01:33 PM