Simplex
Hello!

Thank you for posting this UBR.

You were blacklisted per the situation and your record as you was only blacklisted 5 days ago for the same things. During the sit, you kept changing your story as to why you approached and knocked Wolfy out such as "I couldn't see the gun", "I didn't know what was going off"

You were blacklisted for the breach of the following rules:

2.4 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colors unless there is an RP reason.(*)

3.4 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).(**)

3.4d Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations (even to get to the weapons locker), such as a fire or raids someone without the appropriate job.(*)

* You admitted to running into the situation when your friend was being mugged this case being don't put your own life at risk ask you was not involved at this time but you could enage later on when the situation finished.

Quote:You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives.

Also the same point from above you should have not gotten involved into the situation.
In no way was the sit flipped to blacklisted you taxi was in the room at the time and explained the exact same thing as me he only witnessed it I chose to blacklist you as I saw you was only blacklisted 5 days ago for a similar reason.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]

Messages In This Thread
Simplex - by PARAD0X - 07-07-2021, 02:12 PM
RE: Simplex - by Toe Shmicki - 07-07-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: Simplex - by Dan - 07-07-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Simplex - by Dan - 07-14-2021, 06:42 PM