The American Mexican Industrial Company (A.M.I Co.)
The Future of Private and Military Aircraft Has Arrived

[Image: 20210923153719_1.jpg]

[Image: 20210923153712_1.jpg]
-
After months of development, A.M.I Co. of EvoCity proudly presents what they consider to be the future of Private and Military Aircraft, better known as the Aero Dream Machine or ADM for short. The ADM is a supermaneuverable, super/hypersonic, multipurpose stealth aircraft, designed to be able to fit into almost any civilian and military aircraft role at perfect ease. It is the ideal aircraft for the luxurious ride of the century, for a variety of military operations from photography to raining hell while being the fastest in the west, for carrying V.I.P members around the globe with little to no issue (no decoy required but recommended), and for going places in a damn hurry. In other words, the ADM is a dream come to life in the form of an aircraft.
-
Thanks to the ADM's Central Artificial Machine (C.A.M), carrying its Artificial Intelligence Machine (A.I.M) and Thought Aided Machine (T.A.M), flying has never been so easy. You might even say that it is a piece of cake, but don't take it from us though, take it from C.A.M. Of course, if you do enjoy spending time on the captain's seat, we also offer our Captain's Seat Package alongside our Captain's & Compadre Seats Package with no additional charge.
Rather than have it use the AMI Pulse Engine, as intended by the proposal, the research teams down at the A.M.I Co. HQ managed to create an engine that we believe is best fit for something like the ADM. Known as AMI Mercury Reaction Engines (M.R.E), to put it simply, they use highly pressured mercury to create a special kind of plasma which in return creates an electrogravity field. Our researchers claim that it isn't anti-gravity, more like using electromagnetic fields to move things from point a to b in an very extraordinary way. They would also like to give a quick shoutout to Estleback for the sponsorship, as most of the sponsorship funds went into research. 
The ADM can be customized to one's specifications, including customizations to the ADM's C.A.M. In other words, your ADM can be personalized as long as you are not asking for your ADM to commit crimes against humanity on your behalf or anything similar to that. We believe that something as extraordinary as the ADM should be personalized to one's taste.
-
Prices start at $135K, with additional charges for any kind of special modifications (i.e. Golden ADM). To place an order, you can contact Joe Lawrence at [email protected] (ForumPM) or at 55 744 998 (Discord: TonettaFan#2319)
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 9 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Link, MasterNoda, Boonan, Equinox, Toe Shmicki, EquinoxSkyZ, max., Smokey, Lewwings

Messages In This Thread
RE: The American Mexican Industrial Company (A.M.I Co.) - by TonettaFan #2319 - 10-17-2021, 06:28 PM