The American Mexican Industrial Company (A.M.I Co.)
A.M.I Co.'s 1st Open Interview Event
A.M.I Co. has decided to officially greenlight Phase II as part of their Neo-Expedition Project. Phase II calls for EvoCity to be a new base of operations for all A.M.I Co. operations, including research and testing operations of new concepts and products. To celebrate 90 years of A.M.I Co, and to pay our respects to the founders, A.M.I Co. is hosting their 1st Open Interview Event. Everyone is invited to apply to A.M.I Co. of EvoCity as either a worker or a tester. For workers, we're looking to those who have experience in the engineering department, those who already have plenty of hands-on experience in the field and know what they're doing. For testers, we're looking to those who are willing to tackle whatever God throws at them and do it all over again, who are willing to strap themselves on anything that has a seat and ride it like hell. Although there no experience required to become a tester, is it recommended that our testers have prior experience. 

We are also inviting other corporations that are operating in EvoCity to do Business with A.M.I, whether you want to place an order/deposit on one of our products or to assist us in our research. Please do take into consideration that we are NOT interested in being acquired, and please refrain from any attempts at an acquisition deal.

A.M.I Co.'s 1st Open Interview Event begins on July 6 at 7 PM BST. Location to be announced.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 4 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Slaint, Lewwings, max., EquinoxSkyZ

Messages In This Thread
RE: The American Mexican Industrial Company (A.M.I Co.) - by TonettaFan #2319 - 07-05-2021, 05:14 AM