MrTibo
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Just so there is no confusion going forward and so you know (generally) what the score is:

You used excessive force because you shot at a car as a first course of action after one of the occupants flashed a gun at you. You should not have done that. You should of used FearRP (and made an @ call if they broke it), and you could of used spikestrips or got in your car and chased them. Under no circumstances should you have gunned them down like that. Just because others have broken the rules like this before, is no excuse for you to do the same. The rules are quite clear on this, but you are free to ask a member of staff for clarification next time you get into a pickle like this.

As for the whole "but real life" argument, let you remind you that this is a semi-serious recreation of reality, meaning that the rules triumph over any expected real life reactions. This is not a hard concept to grasp. I can understand if things are confusing because others seemingly don't get punished for breaking them, but at the end of the day there is a limit to how many rule breakages can be caught, how many @ calls can be investigated, and how many times the rules are properly upheld. We're not robots, so sometimes things can and do slip through the cracks unfortunately. Your best guide to staying on the right side of Fearless is the rules, and asking questions where there is confusion.

In the end though, you broke the rules, and I have not been convinced otherwise, nor were my questions answered.

Consider this denied.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Messages In This Thread
MrTibo - by MrTibo - 07-02-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: MrTibo - by Lewwings - 07-02-2021, 11:39 PM
RE: MrTibo - by Lewwings - 07-03-2021, 09:07 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 07-05-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: MrTibo - by Lewwings - 07-08-2021, 07:09 PM