MrTibo
Steam Name: MrTibo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85964434

BlacklistID(s): 111074

Blacklist Reason
Violence is still always the last option, and no, you cannot arrest somebody you just killed

Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
ratsalad (BMD)

Why should you be unblacklisted?
President told me there was a BMD throwing molotovs in nexus garage, when I checked it out I saw multiple people there, I tried to put 2 of them under fearrp which they didn't follow and just drove off
At the time I didn't notice who actually got in the car, reviewing the footage it was apparently the BMD, but how was I supposed to know that at the time, when I started opening fire because I had pointed a gun in my face, I didn't know entirely where the BMD was at the time because there was so much going on. as you can see when the car burst on fire it wasn't even the BMD's car, so I thought it was another driver. Then the BMD just popped up again at a corpse where I once again tried to put under fearrp thinking he was still alive and he slipped from my sight, where lewwings then picks me up telling me I can't arrest someone that just died, when he timed out I left too and saw that I was blacklisted for 6 HOURS, and for some reason also for Physgun where I absolutely don't see the reason why to
So a recap multiple people broke fearrp, BMD broke NLR and was racist at the end, and the whole situation was simply confusing as I was all the way alone
Excessive force is debatable, as I might have used excessive force unknowingly on innocent (well, unarmed maybe not innocent if they were running from the police coming out of Nexus) people, but to be sure I did because of the armed BMD. because in the video you can CLEARLY see the BMD pointing a gun in my face. but I am for sure appealing the fricking long physgun blacklist that for all I know I received for no reason, I don't understand why the blacklist has to be SO long in the first place

Also Lewwings, I told you there and then that I didn't know the BMD died, that gun that I picked up could've damn well been from another passenger, and you still decided to use it as an argument in the blacklist

Video below shows most of what happened

Messages In This Thread
MrTibo - by MrTibo - 07-02-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: MrTibo - by Lewwings - 07-02-2021, 11:39 PM
RE: MrTibo - by Lewwings - 07-03-2021, 09:07 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 07-05-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: MrTibo - by Lewwings - 07-08-2021, 07:09 PM