Frost
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Greetings Frost,

Thank-you for your reply on this topic, it provides a useful insight into explaining your perceived side of the story. I appreciate your rebuttals at the forum rules that I cited to be broken by you, however I do still hold the view that the post you made was in violation of the aforementioned rules.

For example, you were in violation of rule 1c as your post of "looooooooooooooooooool" on a serious thread added nothing of value to it, had nothing to do with the thread topic, and came off as "spam-like" as I put it as it was out-of-place. As the rule itself states "If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post". 

Rule 1d does apply in this situation as "Replies with only one smiley or anything like this are not allowed and will lead to a warning" is stated. I would say that a one smiley reply and a "looooooooooooooooooool" reply are comparable.

As I have mentioned earlier in this reply, rule 5a is valid as your post had nothing to do with the thread topic whatsoever. In addition to this, it is up for me in my role as an Administrator - not yourself - to decide what could be construed as spam under the terms of rule 4e.

At the end of the day, it is my duty to enforce the rules, and to decide what to do when those rules are broken. You broke the rules, and got a forum warning for it. The best way to avoid gaining warnings is to follow the rules - it is really that simple. I considered your post an attempt to increase your post count at the time of the warning being issued out, and I still stick by that decision in this conclusion. Maybe next time you'll think twice before posting a silly comment.

Denied.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Messages In This Thread
Frost - by User 19014 - 06-28-2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Frost - by Lewwings - 06-28-2021, 08:35 PM
RE: Frost - by User 19014 - 06-28-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Frost - by Lewwings - 06-29-2021, 01:54 AM