Kappitalist
All the doors to this place were open and it was operating as a business, we had seen you inside with a rifle and I called for backup and entered to investigate, as you would with any business on the mainstreet. You were clearly a dangerous individual by having a rifle on open display, you also do not typically assume somethings a deactivated gun or a toy because that is just silly and will get you shot, remember the server is semi-serious and even in ReAl LiFe, situations like that are carried out with the assumption that they are real firearms until proven otherwise. I can indeed do exactly what you said by the way and enter an open business property with the intent to investigate illegal firearms on your person that you have displayed publicly, this occurs on the server constantly and nothing is ever disputed. You talk about RP yet the moment Police arrive you /holster the rifle into your arsehole (whilst we're in the room) and pretend that's a valid excuse to not get arrested, despite us having seen you with it. Your assumption that I simply want to run around shooting as many people is also so far from the truth, wetwipe.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.

Messages In This Thread
Kappitalist - by User 7141 - 06-19-2021, 08:46 PM
RE: Kappitalist - by Kappatalist - 06-19-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: Kappitalist - by User 7141 - 06-19-2021, 10:00 PM
RE: Kappitalist - by Kappatalist - 06-19-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: Kappitalist - by User 7141 - 06-20-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Kappitalist - by Pollux - 06-20-2021, 01:05 PM
RE: Kappitalist - by Dan - 06-20-2021, 01:47 PM