Riggs
(05-23-2021, 02:56 AM)Riggs Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 02:45 AM)Pollux Wrote: Hey Riggs,

From what I can see it is quite clear that you broke FearRP even within the video that you provided. You were in the middle of the nexus while unarmed during a raid and were just standing in the crossfire. When you were asked you leave, you refused and were killed as a result. At no point during this encounter did you once display any sort of fear for your life considering you were unarmed surrounded by a bunch of armed people in a firefight and had someone with a gun to your face tell you to leave the area. I also fail to see how I "lied" to you at any point during a sit, however that would be best dealt with in a staff report alongside your claim of me noclipping as seen in the video.

I'm sorry that you've had things going on, however we don't provide exceptions to rule breakages based on that. I initially picked you up into a sit with the intention of giving you a warning, however your attitude in the sit made me learn towards a ban as you refused to take in anything I was saying and refused to admit you broke FearRP. As you did break a rule, I do not see any reason why this ban should be lifted.

Incorrect I was clearly walking backwards attempting to leave. but got stuck on a chair.

As I have stated I was AFK when the raid started. I was not even at my pc until I came back seeing he no clipping admin witch i stated in VC.

Same as the RED, I was leaving I got stuck on the chair. I was only given one chance, I didn't even get a chance to look behind me to see why I was stuck until I was dead.

It's not a requirement for me to change my mood, state of mind, or the way I talk. all that matters that I follow the orders which I attempted to do but was shot upon getting stuck.

You stated in the sit that the video from the killers view he told me 3 times which is clearly incorrect. the video shows exactly what i heard. I was told one time and he cut out midway through the second time

I see where you're coming from. I'm not asking for an exemption for it. I'm simply stating that I was not breaking fear RP. I was walking away and got stuck on a prop then shot seconds later. given no chance to avoid the prop

I admit my attitude was unacceptable but I was a bit fed up with stuff. aka IRL issues and getting RDMED by your "rebel" crew and the sit getting thrown away saying I need proof. I know the logging system you use has a built-in feature that shows the point of death. witch would have been clear proof I was RDMED at the time. yet you chose to just throw the case away.

You did break FearRP as when asked to leave you refused and said "You can't kill me" instead of just saying sure and leaving. I don't see any reason for the ban to be lifted as it is valid.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
Riggs - by Riggs - 05-23-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: Riggs - by Ranger - 05-23-2021, 02:24 AM
RE: Riggs - by Riggs - 05-23-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: Riggs - by Ranger - 05-23-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Riggs - by Riggs - 05-23-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: Riggs - by Pollux - 05-23-2021, 02:45 AM
RE: Riggs - by Riggs - 05-23-2021, 02:56 AM
RE: Riggs - by Pollux - 05-28-2021, 12:06 AM