BanID: 84736

Ban Reason
Double Accounting

Staff Member: Edned

Involved users
Me [SyLon]
My Girlfriend [swaghetti69]

Why should you be unbanned?
Basically i spoke to an admin earlier on in the day i think his name was taxi49 or  something, please do speak to him about it. and i said about her account getting banned for it and he said to appeal to you guys about it so i took that into account. i  dont really know how to prove it but i wasnt and am not double accounting, it was simply that my girlfriend went to go onto her account whilst i was banned on the same computer and internet as i was banned on for fear rp and rdm which i understand now after speaking to taxi and so i didnt realise that she would get banned for that as i dont see why people would double account especially if i only have a 24hr ban. i can promise you no one is double accounting, my girlfriend just wanted to use her account for the first time on the server as she didnt want to be a man and use my account, i would really appreciate the unban of my account [SyLon] and her account [swaghetti] as qwe genuinely havent done anything wrong and was never trying to double account as id rather use my own account as alot of people would, love the server and dont want to be banned for something i acctually didnt do hence why i spoke to taxi the admin, please do unban us as we really do enjoy the server and i have many friends on the server that could back up my point that we were not double accounting many thanks.

And have a good day.

Messages In This Thread
SyLon - by SyLon - 05-22-2021, 08:46 PM
RE: SyLon - by Edned - 05-23-2021, 12:56 PM
RE: SyLon - by SyLon - 05-23-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: SyLon - by Edned - 05-23-2021, 01:17 PM