Georgy
Thanks for the reply guys.
-Dan them minging is not the problem. I stood at the beachside farming with a house dupe to be protected from them and to stay away from them. When the molotov was thrown it had been other several occasions where they had passed and minged. All i did was kill and insult the guy who burned my building which i had every right to.

Toe-In my opinion the “racist” term is really determined by the staff who witness a situation And can observe that it was racist. You can clearly see there was 0 racism involved and the fact the racism card is being pushed on me for using a (SLANG) is fucked up.This isnt the 1770s man. Nobody trying to be racist its a slang, used by most of the world
And unless you lived under a rock you would know what word to use and not use.
Has everything to do with insulting him and 0 to do with racism. That one rule has everyone on this server speaking like we wearing skirts. Racism was never allowed here and was always frowned upon on this sever even without that rule. If i said something bad i would understand. But im being pushed as a “racist” for a slang i grew up with which bothers 0 of my dark friends or my dad but somehow it bothers yall.
Please stop calling everyone a racist. Is fucked up what you doing.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge

Messages In This Thread
Georgy - by Georgy - 05-14-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: Georgy - by Georgy - 05-14-2021, 03:14 PM
RE: Georgy - by Georgy - 05-14-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: Georgy - by Dan - 05-15-2021, 12:11 PM
RE: Georgy - by Toe Shmicki - 05-15-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Georgy - by Georgy - 05-15-2021, 02:11 PM
RE: Georgy - by Georgy - 05-15-2021, 02:25 PM
RE: Georgy - by Toe Shmicki - 05-15-2021, 03:02 PM