SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90618078

BanID: 84712

Ban Reason
Racism - Should know better

Staff Member: DAN

Involved users
Me-Dan-And some Minges.

Why should you be unbanned?
First id like to state that this ban is complete bullsht. The video is 3 Seconds of a situation that Happened in the Span of about 3-5 hours. Mind you of no Staff present. You saw the props. You saw the evidence of the constant Minging.
But somehow im supposed to stand Idle as im being killed, Cdmed, Prop Minged at. prop killed. as im losing stuff for nearly 5 hours.
even randomly burning my building down but 3-second video of me Killing him for random burning my stuff and he record me calling him you (Bitch ass Ni**a) which has ->(0)<- to do with racism and more to do with regular everyday insults.
Yall need to stop pushing everything to Rasim because I'm not some robot that can stand around be insulted and be killed and not eventually give a reaction. 

I also find it amazing that now we are told to not do things to @ call even if the admin has 0 Staff present im still supposed to suck it up and do nothing until Staff decides to answer which sometimes they are on but don't bother answering even after multiple @ calls being sent out. Because Blackjack is a real addiction here.

Nobody is saying admins need to answer 24/7 @ calls but if they are to be treated like Humans then so should we.
You are allowing 0 hour Minges to join the server and record as they Minge knowing we can't do anything because it seems like Yall side with the people who contribute nothing to the Community. Yall can play blackjack 24/7 spawning each other and teleporting each other as you have your (fun) because you are Human but 1 video of a member reacting to a situation and somehow we are considered less Human than Yall.
Its a 3 Second video.

3 Second video taken from 5 hours of constant minging,propkillling insults,Rdm,CDM and no staff. Yall are really giving this 0 Hour Minges all this freedom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7juaOqh0...ubwemossas

Messages In This Thread
Georgy - by Georgy - 05-14-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: Georgy - by Georgy - 05-14-2021, 03:14 PM
RE: Georgy - by Georgy - 05-14-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: Georgy - by Dan - 05-15-2021, 12:11 PM
RE: Georgy - by Toe Shmicki - 05-15-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Georgy - by Georgy - 05-15-2021, 02:11 PM
RE: Georgy - by Georgy - 05-15-2021, 02:25 PM
RE: Georgy - by Toe Shmicki - 05-15-2021, 03:02 PM