Working Tesla autopilot using NavMesh within GMod
(05-13-2021, 12:36 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 05:45 PM)h3x Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 03:26 PM)RoCKy Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 11:58 AM)Pollux Wrote: I remember Arny messing around with this ages ago, it was extremely basic and didn't really work from what I remember.

It is possible. I don't think using a navmesh with a car npc is the best way though.

EDIT: This exists https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1587455087
That would be literally so cool for big maps so we don’t feel that lonely and you can just steal those vehicles xd - Well.. that would be like GTA then xd

From the looking I've done and from Pollux's comment above I don't think implementation in CityRP would be possible with the current cars without redeveloping the car scripts, however it's something that could potentially be worked around if I find a solution and feel like handing it off to FL

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible as it works with regular cars from what I can tell, it just isn't practical due to performance.

Yeah I got a slightly working concept done before with a couple different car packs, needs a ton of work though

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working Tesla autopilot using NavMesh within GMod - by User 7141 - 05-13-2021, 01:40 PM