Lewwings
(05-08-2021, 10:35 PM)h3x Wrote: Commenting as I saw this resolve in game, the main point I'd like to raise that hasn't been already is the fact you're attempting to report a member of staff, for saying "asshole". Yet most of last night you bullied and harassed multiple members of staff calling them pedophiles, nonces and whatever else and even on this ban report you've provided evidence, with a title containing an MD5 hash of the word nonce. Incredible.

[Image: aG3j2y9.png]

The rule, as already mentioned states "Do not swear excessively, argue, insult, write caps-locked messages in OOC and when having a private OOC conversation, use the /pm command."

I see completely no rule breakage here, as the one word to describe yourself after your general attitude is "asshole". The fact you only joined to cause upset and harass other players in the community alongside then making a PR against a member of staff, which, as proven above is completely invalid in my books does define you as an asshole. I'd be genuinely upset with this community if you're allowed to come anywhere near this community again.

TLDR:
You genuinely made the people in the community uneasy, for example Jessixa who you constantly harassed in game, which by the way seems like you just harassed her because she's a woman. Arny, who you harassed constantly last night to the point of character defemination.

Lewwings has done nothing wrong.
SENT ON THE BEHALF OF CYGNUS, THESE MESSAGES WERE COMPOSED BY HIM NOT ME

You're not involved, the fact you don't see any rule breakage is unfortunately not really important. If there was any basis saying I had harassed Jessixa, the ToS ban wouldn't have been removed. You say I harassed Arny on what grounds? Character defamation? I fail to see how me being upsetting to random people on the server in-character relates to OOC insulting. Bullying by definition is to intimidate or seek to harm someone who is perceived as vulnerable, as the staff are in a position of power here, this does not apply.

Knowing the MD5 hash for the word nonce doesn't add anything to the thread, as YouTube titles & descriptions have long before been rendered useless in Player Reports.

"you only joined to cause upset and harass other players in the community"
That's a pretty large assumption considering I joined with friends to have a good time, though I do credit you on the extreme amounts of investigative work that must have went into this random baseless claim.
"I see completely no rule breakage here"
If you see OOC insulting as not a rulebreak, then why are you upset at your own claim of me doing so?
Do you have some sort of flexible morals where it's only justified in one case?

TLDR:
Being near me for around 5 minutes of my 1 hour and 33 minute playtime that night does not give you a deep personal comprehension of me as a person and who I am, and does not mean that you are able to accurately predict my reasoning (for the things you seem to be making up, but also seem to be fine with, but only when someone but me is doing it?)
1 hour and 33 minutes of playtime also did not go to "harassing" Arny, and especially not Jessixa, who my only words to were
"yo, yo" and,
"why is this woman looking at her phone at the front desk?" (not sure what you're on about with this one?? (I later learnt that it was not the front desk))
I'm not sure how you can believe that I performed character defamation and political homicide of someone within the total 3 minutes of me talking to them.
"Jessixa who you constantly harassed in game" is pretty funny, considering any staff asked regarding it was not able to muster up any evidence, not even Jessixa herself, and it seemed to be based purely off an off-site joke?

Arny is free to post the evidence of harassment if he has any, and so is Lewwings.
They seem like great people if you ignore the threats Arny has made.

Having reviewed my 1 hour and 33 minutes of video, I talked to Arny for a total of 23 or so seconds, which means that I spent around 0.4% of my time talking to Arny.
That is, if you assume that I even was talking to Arny, who never said anything during the interactions (Other than something relating to SkyQ? SkyCube? I was moreso talking to the person standing beside him.
It's weird how I've harassed this person so much yet there seems to be no video of it occurring anywhere in-game or on the forums?

Messages In This Thread
Lewwings - by Cygnus - 05-07-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Blaz - 05-07-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Cygnus - 05-07-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Blaz - 05-07-2021, 11:41 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Cygnus - 05-08-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Lewwings - by Link - 05-08-2021, 12:09 AM
RE: Lewwings - by Cygnus - 05-08-2021, 12:25 AM
RE: Lewwings - by Link - 05-08-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Lewwings - 05-08-2021, 08:23 PM
RE: Lewwings - by SabreShibe - 05-11-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: Lewwings - by User 7141 - 05-08-2021, 10:35 PM