SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126536255

BlacklistID(s): 110386

Blacklist Reason
RDM

Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
Arctican

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I should be un blacklisted for the plain and simple fact that, nothing about this situation was RDM, as an Ex Senior admin on a large roleplay server the definition of RDM is quite clear to me, it is a 'Random Killing' / 'Random Deathmatch' and there was nothing random about the situation.

It was clearly shown in the PR that the person who was 'RDMED' was breaking fear RP on multiple occasions and there was simply no way that that situation was going to progress and yet he walked away with nothing but a brief chat, from that point the situation was being deescalated in the way that I was putting my weapons down, but my suspect then decided to un-safety his weapon and as such escalating the situation, I then was going to further de-escalate the situation by leaving and pursuing the stolen police vehicle but then he once again escalated the situation with his comments which then caused further intervention. This is the reason i believe this was an unjust blacklisting after being on this server for the time that i have and not having any major staff intervention i think its obvious that I would not willingly break rules.

Messages In This Thread
Arctican - by Arctican - 04-18-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: Arctican - by Lewwings - 04-18-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Arctican - by Arctican - 04-18-2021, 07:02 PM