MrTibo
Reading your reply and looking back at the situation I can admit that I did not entirely read the entire server rules, since I play on other CityRP servers too, I just vaguely looked over the rules and had Fetty tell me some things too, and only read the rules I thought were the most important, or needed to know for the jobs/rp I was doing. This is when I mixed up the FearRP rules with those of another server. But I would like to ask about how I would know that "fuck you I don't want you" while pointing a gun at my faceĀ even remotely comes close to ~'I don't want to negotiate', that's why I ran off to my car, and even then you didn't even care to look back at me, clearly shown in this grab of the video:
[Image: 29vUo3P.png]
Both of you pointed your guns at DZ most of the time, with you kind of just looking at me from time to time, this is why I felt that everything was more directed at DZ instead of me. About being afraid for accomplices' lives, DZ was at the time only a passenger that me and Fetty recently met in the server, so even if I had known what I could've did wrong, I probably wouldn't have cared for DZ's in-game life enough to care anyway.

The reason I didn't include the next part of the video was not to hide my childish behavior and protest (I only did this because I truly believed I did not break FearRP at the time) but because the recording didn't pick up my mic anyway. I knew you had a recording as well, you told me that, so I didn't include it thinking that you would probably show some footage if you thought it was necessary anyway.

Messages In This Thread
MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-13-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: MrTibo - by User 7141 - 04-14-2021, 12:32 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-14-2021, 12:46 AM
RE: MrTibo - by Ludo - 04-14-2021, 07:54 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-14-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: MrTibo - by Ludo - 04-14-2021, 05:24 PM