MrTibo
Hi MrTibo,

So let me start off by saying you are correct that rule 2.2 allows you to use Discord with your friends so there is no issue in that, the problem is that you have a misunderstanding of how FearRP works and I shall quote them here for you 3.4 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice). & 3.4b You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants.

The rules state that the perpetrator has to have a weapon out and give out orders which is what both I and the other player were doing at that time, this is the definition of the rule, as in your video you and your friend were well within gunpoint of both of us we gave out the orders to drop the money and your friend began to defuse the situation to which I said in my roleplay accent "fuck you I don't want you" and shot in the air to indicate my character wasn't interested in a negotiation, you and him decided to run off into your truck and attempt to drive when we were still giving you orders with our guns out. I then pulled you back to the situation as you were breaking the rules and gave you the chance to try that again.

What irritates me is what you did not include in your video which is your downright childish attitude when I gave you numerous chances to follow the rule without punishment giving you every opportunity to correct your behavior which I will include a video of at the bottom of my post and as such I issued your punishment when you just continued to spawn your car and drive off or honk your horn in protest, the video goes on for some time as I tried to pull you away from your friend to discuss it but you showed no interest in listening.

[Image: QAlZlgi.png]

Messages In This Thread
MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-13-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: MrTibo - by User 7141 - 04-14-2021, 12:32 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-14-2021, 12:46 AM
RE: MrTibo - by Ludo - 04-14-2021, 07:54 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-14-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: MrTibo - by Ludo - 04-14-2021, 05:24 PM