BanID: 84614

Ban Reason
Refusing to follow FearRP, changing jobs to avoid a sit

Staff Member: Ludo

Involved users
DZ

Why should you be unbanned?

First of all(!), the recording

I didn't break FearRP as no one ever directed any commands towards me directly, they started yelling at the ERU from the start, and I'm even told "fuck you I don't want you" (0:27) followed by Ludo pointing the gun back to DZ yelling "Give me $500", this is the main reason I ran\drove off in the first place, and I basically DID follow FearRP here, by leaving after they yell that at me with a gun to my head... I told Ludo from the start I had it all on recording, and he kept ignoring what I said. I went into AFK mode to check the footage, and then my friend told me I was banned. And you might say that at 0:22 he directed it to me, but started saying that while looking at the ERU (keep in mind that voice chat is delayed, and on my end he looked at the ERU for a bit before the voice reached me) and then mindlessly looking around + I was talking while he said that so if that was actually directed at me as well I didn't even hear it, I only noticed it on the recording after... If they actually directed any commands at me, they would've come to me at the start while I was repairing the car or literally at ANY other moment where they had the chance to actually look at me and tell me to do something. If I actually felt like, or heard that something was actually directed at me, I wouldn't have drove off, I know FearRP is a thing.
I'm not responsible for DZ jumping into my car.

Messages In This Thread
MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-13-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: MrTibo - by User 7141 - 04-14-2021, 12:32 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-14-2021, 12:46 AM
RE: MrTibo - by Ludo - 04-14-2021, 07:54 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 04-14-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: MrTibo - by Ludo - 04-14-2021, 05:24 PM