Daniel
(04-06-2021, 07:21 AM)Academy Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 08:54 PM)Dan Wrote: -snip-

First of all, you can't expect me to tell you that I'm demoting someone when you had literally joined the job less than a minute before. As a new president, you have many other important things to do, such as legislating your desired laws and what not. It is also not obligatory for the VP to inform the president about every demotion, until told otherwise.

As for the demotion, you can see in the video which reason you provided. You didn't schedule a meeting to talk about it at all. You went straight into demoting me even after I suggested that we should have a meeting. The correct approach was to have a meeting with the police force and me as VP, to really understand what had happened and to hear all sides. At the end of the day, you demoted me for demoting an officer without a valid reason, when I did in fact have a valid reason.

This is an in-character situation both of our characters can deal with it differently which means we can disagree in-character. Disagreements with the president can often lead to demotion, an in-character command/tool, which is what happened in this case. As being president I can overrule your decisions and make judgements based on my criteria such as me deciding what's more important the vice presidents job or the government as a whole.

Meetings and discussions about demotions (in-character) are optional and are not required as you have just said in your above reply so I didn't need to discuss the demotion with you. This is just a roleplay preference that everyone can do differently if they desire. So overall this in-character situation was resolved with an in-character command/tool (demotion) and is not in breach of any rules or admin powers.

I would still like to know why you have cut parts of the video, around 20 seconds in total. You originally cut this out and only provided the full video after MrMaaze provided an alternative, which you were not aware of until it was posted. These 20 seconds included the multiple threats made by the police force to resign as well as my warning to you about further demotions. The fact you went out of your way to edit the original video to remove this section, which gives a valid IC reason to demote you and then accuse me of lacking such a reason is alarming. So, I would like to know why you removed it initially.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]

Messages In This Thread
Daniel - by Academy - 04-05-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Daniel - by JaSch - 04-05-2021, 05:05 PM
RE: Daniel - by Academy - 04-05-2021, 08:13 PM
RE: Daniel - by Dan - 04-05-2021, 08:54 PM
RE: Daniel - by Academy - 04-06-2021, 07:21 AM
RE: Daniel - by Dan - 04-06-2021, 03:32 PM
RE: Daniel - by Academy - 04-06-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: Daniel - by Edned - 04-08-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Daniel - by Academy - 04-08-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Daniel - by Edned - 05-20-2021, 10:27 PM