The Virus
Information 
Hey guys! 

I just wanted to see how you all can live with the current situation in your country. Do you have strict lockdowns aswell? Are you getting annoyed of this situation? Can you imagine a life without mask? etc...

Here is my view of it.

In my opinion it is sad to see that everything is being taken away from the teens right now. They should be at partys, clubs and just live their life. But they are just inside and can’t do much. It’s actually our time right now where we could be kind of free.

The Vaccine... There is no „You have to get it“ but indirectly there is. Do you think you will be allowed to travel sooner or later without a vaccine? I think not. What about the corona-virus-tests? I think they are useless. Even if you get tested it is still possible that the virus is in you but it hasn’t effected your body yet which will automatically make the test to a 'negative test'. Hours or days later you might be positive again. 
On the other side... it is good to know if you are positive or not. 

Another point to the vaccine. As you all know, there are always new mutations coming.. Do you think that the vaccine will help against every single different mutation?

Lets turn media off...

Imagine we would turn off now the whole media. The News, every social media, TVs, etc. and let’s say that we would have turned off these things before the virus. Since the virus is like any other illness which effects your body in a bad way... we would never know that there is virus going arround right now. 

You are opening the newspaper... Corona Virus, Deaths, Infected people, etc. It’s crazy how people get that much scared of numbers. Of numbers which they type in a statistic. Do you guys remember when they used to say that there are body’s laying around on the ground in brasil or in other countries which are not that strong like the EU or the US? I have got friends everywhere on the world and they don’t agree to these statements at all. 

Hunger in Africa...

I know that there are locations in africa where there are people who die of famine. My mum has been traveling to africa haven’t seen any single person which is unhappy there. They are happy without all the stuff we have. It’s usually that they die of illnesses like malaria or something else which makes them very thin and can’t stand up because they are not strong enough. 

Do you guys eat a lot when you feel very ill and lay in bed? I think the majority won’t eat that much when they are ill.. and it’s the same in africa. They just have really bad viruses there which is not being speaken of.

————————-

Anyway.. Thats just my point of view and just showed you that we shouldn’t speak after the media. Just look out of your window and see how people are sad even though the earth is more than fine. 
Sunny weather.. but we just feel extremely bad because of something we are reading. 
I wrote this all because I wanted that people start thinking and asking themselve what makes sense here.

Thank you for reading
~RoCKy

Just watch with your own eyes.. not with the eyes of others.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 6 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Blaz, jhayw, Self, Grizzly, Ratatoskrr, Strange Neo

Messages In This Thread
The Virus - by RoCKy - 02-22-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: The Virus - by jhayw - 02-22-2021, 12:23 PM
RE: The Virus - by Grizzly - 02-22-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: The Virus - by Pollux - 02-22-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: The Virus - by Jessixa - 02-22-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: The Virus - by Ranger - 02-22-2021, 11:56 PM
RE: The Virus - by Ratatoskrr - 02-23-2021, 06:16 AM
RE: The Virus - by Strange Neo - 02-23-2021, 06:25 PM