Defender :D
Steam Name: Defender Cheese

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112491699

BanID: 84277

Ban Reason
PRA (97957) falsifying a PR and exlcuding information from case, please obey rules 1.3, 3.4 and 3.4b when being held at gunpoint

Staff Member: Ludo

Involved users
Vesimenooli

Why should you be unbanned?
As I know the rules of an unbanning request; only post a thread when you know you didn't break the rules.

I got banned for falsifying a PR and exlcuding information from case.

The clips are in the PR. And as you can see I never ran away when he held me at gunpoint. He asked for $ 500 which I also put on the floor. Then I went to my car. Then Vesimenooli walked back. I didn't understand why because I had put the money down. He probably hadn't seen it. I went back to show him the money and also because I was held at gunpoint so I couldn't leave. Then the police came from under the bridge and Vesimenooli started shooting me and he finally ran away. He hadn't picked up the money, so I picked it up again. I think it is ridiculous that I am being accused by an admin that looked in the logs that I have taken the money back. The reason for this is stated above. Also, I have never fled or violated FearRP. I know well what this rule means and know that it has an important role in the roleplay. I have not left any information and that makes me feel ripped off. The videos are my only proof. That's because I don't record everything, but I make clips of the past 15 seconds with Nvidia Shadowplay. This may not have been enough proof, but then I still don't think it's a reason to ban myself. Therefore, I am asking kindly for an unban.

Regards
Defender Cheese

Messages In This Thread
Defender :D - by timomonkey - 02-16-2021, 10:40 AM
RE: Defender :D - by Ludo - 02-16-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Defender :D - by Dragnort_ - 02-16-2021, 11:37 PM