jonhy revolver
Steam Name: jonhy revolver

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20182419

BanID: i dunno

Ban Reason
rdm job worker? i dont know what that means i guess its because i was working as gunlisgner maybe its what he meant maybe not who knows

Staff Member: ludo

Involved users
lugas

Why should you be unbanned?
i wasnt worker i was my job expert gunlisnger i shoot at the guy who was shooting me many time. maybe the admin disunderstand situration. please read carefully i would like to donate the server i think its very good i enjoy my time here i maybe play again after unban.. please listen. i didnt break the rules there is no tule STATEMENT i cant shoot gunslinger on the streetes. plus i was shooter from sniper rifler and the guy wjo shot me was shooter at sniper rifle and the guys how me the sniper rifle and told him no man dont shoot me what are u doing and he told me MAN... Devil  im a crazy KILLER and im shooting everybody on the street. i guess this was before admin come on server maybe he didnt see.. but i was innecent he was deneter on server maybe there is complicated situation and i use stream cliente chat to tell my friend LUGAS Cool  to come on server but hes sleeping and he see the entire situation and told me this is unfair man.. u cant be banned like this.. i got very Devil and i smashe my head into my keabord and told him what do i do.. he told me make appelle for ferles.. please listen this is true story[Image: 05E718DF48ED39470FA9011451837DD2000BBE43].

i have csreenshot for the prove:

Messages In This Thread
jonhy revolver - by jonhy_revolver - 02-16-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: jonhy revolver - by jonhy_revolver - 02-16-2021, 12:49 AM
RE: jonhy revolver - by Blaz - 02-16-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: jonhy revolver - by jonhy_revolver - 02-16-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: jonhy revolver - by jonhy_revolver - 02-16-2021, 12:47 PM
RE: jonhy revolver - by Ludo - 02-17-2021, 06:23 AM