Dragnort
Hello Moomin,

Thank you for your AA regarding Dragnort.

After discussing the situation with the team as a whole, they feel that the ban was fair and just. I understand your points raised here but do not feel that any bias has taken place. I also find that all the punishments issued were not unwarranted.

Admins are not required to gather evidence on every ban they issue, and we trust their judgement to make the decisions. In all fairness, you do have quite an extensive ban record which does not help in supporting your case.

In regards to being blocked by Dragnort on Discord, he is not required to keep FL members unblocked. We have the forum platform to contest Player Reports and report suspected admin abuse - as you have done here. Discord is not a platform FL manages, even though we have a community Discord server. Therefore, I am not concerned about this.

If you have evidence of Dragnort bullying you and/or insulting you via any platform, please forward this to me. Whilst you tell Dragnort to "please stop replying to my shit", this is an AA case on him so he is within his right to comment here - you did also say this after he commented "I will not be responding after this", however.

Please take a closer understanding of the rulesets, otherwise, you may end up inflicting more extensive bans on yourself in the future.

AA Concluded. No abuse noted and no further action will be taken.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep

Messages In This Thread
Dragnort - by Moomin - 02-13-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: Dragnort - by Dragnort_ - 02-13-2021, 03:59 PM
RE: Dragnort - by Moomin - 02-13-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Dragnort - by Edned - 02-13-2021, 08:04 PM