SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70684154

BanID: 84252

Ban Reason
" Final Warning. Change your attitude or itll be a perm ban next time."

Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
I do not know

Why should you be unbanned?
First of all I would like to start off by saying I feel Dragnort has something personally against me and always has an unfair bias in any situation when the two of us meet. Secondly I was not banned for any actual offence. The whole situation transpired because I was accused of prop smashing which is simply not true and there was no concrete evidence to back my claims or the claims of the accusers. I am not going to explain the actual prop smashing situation as I dont feel it needed as i was banned for "Final Warning. Change your attitude or itll be a perm ban next time." I don't even know what for? Poor attitude? Was it because i told Dragnort I liked his scouse accent of which hurt his precious feelings? This is simply unfair and i feel like a target by certain admins, not going to name names but I feel Dragnort is the main perpetrator. If I can firstly be told what i have done to be banned that would be great but all I want is for Dragnort to actually take his position of power seriously and act like a responsible adult (I dont know his age I am just assuming servers would only allow adult admins) and explain to me the situation before banning me for 2 weeks for a poor attitude.
Thanks
Moomin :0

Messages In This Thread
Moomin - by Moomin - 02-11-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Moomin - by Dragnort_ - 02-11-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: Moomin - by Moomin - 02-12-2021, 02:23 AM
RE: Moomin - by Dragnort_ - 02-12-2021, 05:36 PM