(AS) SwitchTeamK
(02-08-2021, 08:46 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: "I got banned for FearRP because a officer came up to my door at my car at a red light right of the Nexus. The officer told me to get out of my vehicle in which I said no and I drove off when the light turned green." your words by the way

you do know there is a rule saying 4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

unless got proof you didn't break Fearrp this will be denied
I think you forgot to read what I said later in the statement I put in the Ban Appeal, Please read the following.

""The client-side issue is when I didn't see the officers gun and If I don't see the officers gun then I'm politely not gonna do what he asks because I'm not fearing the individual."" 

JohnSilver, Why would I fear a person that appeared not to have a weapon on their person? --- I'm not being feared whatsoever. 

I should not be getting in trouble for a client-side issue that I never came across in my whole Garry's Mod history.

------

I also looked up the definition and it actually came to the FearlessRP.net website. Here is the definition that was shown on the thread that wasn't disagreed by anyone in the community on the post.

What is FearRP:

FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer. When threatened by a weapon (meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably close to cause danger - such as in the same room or near you, where the person can obviously shoot within two seconds), your character is to obey the armed person. That means you can't run off "because I was scared". You obey the armed man to the fullest extent.

( https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42172 )

According to the website, its an armed man. The armed man in my scenario was apparently the cop. In my case, I never saw the gun due to a client-side issue that is recognized throughout the community as the (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...ght=crotch). I never got told that, so its apparent that its a common client-side glitch. 
Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
(AS) SwitchTeamK - by JoeLawrence - 02-08-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: (AS) SwitchTeamK - by JohnSilver - 02-08-2021, 08:46 PM
RE: (AS) SwitchTeamK - by JoeLawrence - 02-08-2021, 09:20 PM
RE: (AS) SwitchTeamK - by Ratatoskrr - 02-09-2021, 07:39 AM
RE: (AS) SwitchTeamK - by JohnSilver - 02-09-2021, 10:08 AM