[FL:RP] Blaz
(01-31-2021, 03:50 AM)Ludo Wrote: Hi Blaz,

Its important to note that regardless of if you felt that way, we have rules in place such as 1.3"Do not do anything to avoid a roleplay situation or punishment." and 1.5"If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administration."

For future reference, roleplay the situation out at all costs even if you feel that a rule is being broken.

Thanks,
Ludo
Hey Ludo,

I definitely understand your point. However at the time I thought Ethan Bradberry was breaking the rule 6.6"Do not randomly search a property; you must have probable cause. Some examples include: Gunfire heard or seen coming from within the property (i.e. contraband); Criminal activity visible on the property; A suspect on the property". I was going to call an admin, however I had to keep moving around to avoid being cuffed by the cop who I suspected was minging at the time.

I'm grateful for your advice, next time I will roleplay the situation out.

Regards,
Blaz
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Blaz - by Blaz - 01-30-2021, 12:28 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by Dragnort_ - 01-30-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by Blaz - 01-30-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by Ludo - 01-31-2021, 03:50 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by Blaz - 01-31-2021, 11:49 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by Edned - 01-31-2021, 06:45 PM