Sniper Skinner, McKendry
Reported User(s): Sniper Skinner, McKendry

Reported User's SteamID: no clue

Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/21 @ 18:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
Massive abuse of police props - Random Arrest 

Initially, some ppl were already complaining about trigger happy officers, one of our friends already got random arrested and tazed several times because he lagged into a wall and was arrested for "reckless driving". Even his OOC attempt to explain did not work. (this is not included in the footage)

The footage of this complaint starts at around 2:30. We were driving away from the scene where this happened with our friends and took the corner on the wrong side of the road (I claim I didn't because I thought I did not, but after reviewing the footage, I see indeed I did this).

Instead of pulling us aside and asking us to leave the vehicle, my friends were instantly tazed by Sniper Skinner. I was trying to ask for an explanation but then got knocked on the floor by McKendry for no reason. 

We then gave up on RP in accordance with the rules as we already stated that we thought this was an abuse of police props and we did not even receive time to explain ourselves in LOOC as we were instantly tazed and knocked unconscious (the tazing without a reason and the knocking unconscious without a reason).

It then continued with us asking in voice why they were dealing with us so heavy-handed, yet the only thing we received were insults and made-up claims (as you can clearly hear as they switch their reasons from: driving on the wrong side -> obstructing the police -> recklessly driving -> talking to the police) 

Fun fact, McKendry even said: "Yep I seen all these things", Even though it can be clearly seen he arrived after 20 seconds, when already two people were laying on the floor, tazed by the police.

In conclusion: Both Sniper Skinner and McKendry randomly abused police props and insulted Theodore, Griggs and Myself. next to this, they also randomly arrest griggs. Initially, I wanted to include sinclair but in the end he played it cool and he was right with his initial observation with me driving on the wrong side.

In accordance with the rules, police should not be able to behave this way, even if they are "corrupt":
"Rules on Corrupt cops: You also cannot believe you are some god-like figure who is beyond repercussion, this means that you can't go around breaking FailRP and constantly screaming at people"

On the footage, you can see who was all present: Theodore, Griggs and I (WhyPhy) were being arrested; Sniper Skinner, McKendry and Sinclair were the main police officers talking. Griggs also has a recording of his POV which if asked I can also provide.

Evidence
[Image: 6rjHWyK.png]

Messages In This Thread
Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by WhyPhy - 01-19-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by Sniper Skinner - 01-19-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by WhyPhy - 01-19-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by Sniper Skinner - 01-19-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by WhyPhy - 01-19-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by Sniper Skinner - 01-19-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by WhyPhy - 01-19-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by Sniper Skinner - 01-19-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by WhyPhy - 01-19-2021, 09:48 PM