taxi
I would also like to add, which I did not pick up on before, that in Cox's UBR (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97566) Taxi denied it 27 minutes after posting.

Taxi has again abused his powers by not following basic protocol and denied Cox's UBR without allowing him the chance to reply, breaking the rule: 

"The player requesting an unban must be given at least one further response to the admin's initial reply. The only exception to this is if the UBR is very clearly a troll UBR."

It implies that Taxi simply wants to keep Cox banned, not wanting to hear him out. This shows how Taxi won't bother communicating in-game, or on the courthouse for us to try and defend ourselves; implying he wants to keep us banned for a random reason he has made up.

He also did the same thing on a player report I referred to in the OP. You can see Taxi has a tendency to make conclusions without seeing both sides of the story. So not only does he handle cases extremely unfair and bias, abusing his admin abilities to make unnecessary final decisions without seeing both sides to the story. 

This is just my experience, quite literally my only experience with Taxi, and I already have shown you, Admins, how abusive he is with his powers and incapable of carrying out the most basic Admin duties.

Messages In This Thread
taxi - by god - 01-12-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: taxi - by god - 01-12-2021, 04:12 PM
RE: taxi - by god - 01-13-2021, 09:08 AM
RE: taxi - by Toe Shmicki - 01-14-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: taxi - by god - 01-14-2021, 11:51 AM
RE: taxi - by Tomo - 01-27-2021, 07:54 PM