Statue Bug
Bug 
[Image: 20210110_023625.jpg?width=380&height=675][Image: 20210110_023640.jpg?width=380&height=675][Image: 20210110_023649.jpg]Title of Bug: Statue Bug

Description: 
A weird bug where I spawn in as a statue and have no items.

Evidence: 
I played yesterday for a few hours farmed for a bit, logged off for about 2 hours and came back and I was a statue with no animations and my HUD was automatically minimized, and the command /minhud has to be used each login to enable it (I've also never used that command before). My model is a low resolution dark gray statue with no animations, it has no ragdoll and switching jobs will respawn me at civilian spawn even if it is President or Police. I spawn with no items (Hands, Physgun, Toolgun, etc.) but I can equip weapons from my inventory. I can put on an outfit but if I get injured while wearing the outfit then when I respawn my dead body will "respawn" and become injured again which means it works almost like a voodoo doll where hitting the body or hitting me will damage me. I can use weapons, it is hard to see if I am holding a gun, but you can see if I hold melee weapons. I had someone arrest me and it changed my model to the prisoner model, and when I respawned I was still cuffed with the prisoner model, but when someone cuffed and uncuffed me I had all my items back (Physgun and stuff) but when I died again I lost everything again. Hunger also persists after death. There was also a weird thing where when I got ran over again after having the injured body voodoo thing I started dying after 30 seconds of respawning each time. The server was restarted two times and both times I joined back to the same glitch. I tried reinstalling the game and reinstalling the server content packs. But neither of them worked. I was able to join single player and another server without the glitch occuring.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62554702&b=8]

Messages In This Thread
Statue Bug - by Rutobia - 01-11-2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Statue Bug - by Slaint - 01-11-2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Statue Bug - by Lewwings - 01-11-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: Statue Bug - by gin - 01-17-2021, 11:53 PM