Steam Name: Strike10

SteamID: 76561198089634541

BlacklistID(s): RDM

Blacklist Reason

Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
No one else

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I was playing Blackjack when suddenly this guy with a chainsaw appears out of nowhere and starts sawing the glass. I felt threatned and pulled out an AR15, i told the guy with the chainsaw multible times to leave but he insisted on sawing the glass. I told him ''Last chance to leave before i fire'' and he didn't leave. I counted down from 3 and shot him. Then suddenly Dragnort spawns me on a roof and asks me ''Why did you have a weapon as a gun dealer?'' I said ''There's no rule saying u can't have a firearm as a Gun Dealer''. Dragnort was probably gone for 10 minutes looking for a rule saying i couldn't and he didn't find anything. Then he changes the subject of the admin sit and says that i RDMed him. We had a discussion that it was not RDM but self defence, then suddenly i get a blacklist for (RDM | Crime in public) when it was clearly self defence. I said ''In a real life situation you would feel threatned if a guy with a chainsaw tries to saw trough you're window''. He then said ''This is Garry's Mod'' and not REAL LIFE. This is a Semi Serious RP server where Roleplay REAL LIFE.

I feel this is very unfair from my side as Dragnort changed the subject atleast 3 times.
I have one clip of Dragnort saying that he realised it wasn't a rule, but i won't post anything unless i have to, i feel like you guys don't think i'm lying in the courthouse.

Have a wonderful day.
Strike10

Messages In This Thread
Strike10 - by Strike10 - 12-18-2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Strike10 - by Dragnort_ - 12-18-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: Strike10 - by Abodigamer - 12-19-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: Strike10 - by Steven8ken - 12-23-2020, 01:59 AM