clash
(12-12-2020, 11:33 PM)Bobby Wrote: I drove off again because we drove past the vehicle and I realised that I hadn't fully impounded the vehicle so I impounded it fully

You can't force me to interact with you in the way that you desire.
Three points:
1) This has nothing to do with the fact that you blatantly ignored the fact that the owner of the car was standing right next to you and blatantly refused to engage in any kind of roleplay in this situation despite this being a roleplay server,
2) I had been calling for ages over /request (seen in the second footage shot) and you blatantly ignored me, most likely for an OOC reason, and
3) You have not provided any evidence for your account of events and are only posting snippets of your story in response to my comments, and could indeed just be fabricating excuses from the evidence that I have provided. Unless you have evidence of your version of events, then you can waffle for England about how you did this, that or the other, but at the end of the day, they are just nothing more than anecdotes.

If I have got this all wrong, then please feel free to post some solid infallible evidence that confirms your series of events. 
I won't hold my breath, though.

Edit: Oh, and another point. I recall walking past Nexus and seeing another identical-looking Transit (which very well could have been used by the wreckless driver) parked outside the Nexus building. However, seeing as you are clearly inept at doing any kind of roleplay, you simply assumed it was my vehicle with absolutely no evidence to prove it. Whether that was for an OOC reason (such as my two previous encounters with yourself, or the fact that you still wanted revenge) waits to be seen, however in either case, you displayed no intention to engage in any roleplay, and thus shows a complete disregard on your part to the rules.

I shall make no further points on this topic, as I believe I have made my point very clear already.

Messages In This Thread
clash - by The Bunkerman - 12-12-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: clash - by BoJack - 12-12-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: clash - by Bobby - 12-12-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: clash - by The Bunkerman - 12-12-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: clash - by Bobby - 12-12-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: clash - by The Bunkerman - 12-12-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: clash - by Bobby - 12-12-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: clash - by The Bunkerman - 12-13-2020, 12:51 AM
RE: clash - by Bobby - 12-13-2020, 09:37 AM
RE: clash - by Conn - 12-15-2020, 11:40 AM